Volunteers are the heart of our organization.
To become a Mustard Seed volunteer you must:
- Care about people.
- Have written permission from a parent / guardian if you are younger than 18 years old.
- Fill out the below Volunteer Application.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Computer Tech – Create presentations, marketing items and help with computer skills.
- Emergency Waitlist – We’ll let you know when we need extra hands.
- Office Support – 2-4 hour shift to answer phone calls, schedule appointments, receive donations, and give tours.
- Off-site Support – Pass out flyers, pick up brochures or run errands, write thank you cards, or speak at school.
- Pick Up Crew – Pick up and deliver donations. Drivers wanted. Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
- Warehouse Crew – Fold and sort linens, set up vignettes, sort through donations and organize items.
- Virtual Volunteers – Send group emails, update volunteer sites, and help research.
If you are looking for group volunteer opportunities please call us at 317.572.5724 to schedule all the details. Here are some of the opportunities we are looking for:
- Elementary School – Collect pillows.
- Junior High School – Be a sponsor.
- High School – Be an ambassador.
- Men’s Group – Once or every other month come in to serve.
- Women’s Group – Once a month or every other month come in to serve.